Simple Stress Relievers

Recently i'am having a very bad time in office.. ok it's not recently..
like i told you in the previous posting, i have a horrible job.
Two year with a lot of tears, but it's going to end soon since i have submitted my 'R' letter.
It's only one month left but i feel like I've reached my limit already.
This few days, every time i woke up, i called iman, and cried like a baby. it's sounds silly, but it happened. I only can wake up from our bed, after a lots of talk and kiss.
I'am too stress, i really don't know how to handle this.

This night, he gave me a leaflet from Johnson's body care. He accidentally saw the leaflet in the bus, he read that, and he said it's maybe can help me how to dealing with my stress. I read that, and i feel it's maybe can help me.

Here's the things. The simple stress relievers :
I promise to do at least two of these things for my self every day :
1. I will talk my problems out with friends and family
2. I will not skip my workout
3. I will relax in the shower, not just wash
4. I will smile more
5. I will not spread my self too thin
6. I will learn to accept what i cannot change
7. I will ask for help when i need it
8. I will breathe deeply and visualize calm
9. I will not be ruled by my to do list
10. I will not be perfect. Or even try be.
11. I will not think about work when outside my workplace
12. I will not constantly worry about what others think of me
13. I will learn to say 'no'
14. I will schedule time for myself
15. I will take up a relaxing new hobby.

Piuuuh.. hopefully it's really can help me.

Be strong, Litha.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: