Our first day as married couple

We legally bound by law and religion on December 6,2009.
That was the best day in our life. The day we were celebrated our love with people we love.
I won't forget the minute before he and my father did 'akad nikah', I looked at him and i felt.. actually i can't really explain the feelings, but it's was the most magic feelings that i ever felt. Alhamdulillah, the 'akad nikah' went so well, he and my father only said once , and then we're officially husband and wife.
The wedding party also went well too, we received many greetings and wish from our friends and family.

This is our wedding picture..
The happy bride was me, Talitha Resi Ratnawulan, now you can called me Mrs Hidayat.
and the happy groom was him, Iman Hidayat, now you can called him a Mr Hidayat, a married guy.















Actually at first i want to write about our wedding preparation, but after re-thinking i realize that i don't have much story to tell.
Ok here is the reason, me and him currently stay in Singapore. We've been staying here about two years. When we decided to get married, we're in Singapore, and of course our wedding held in Jakarta, so because of that we didn't involved to much in our wedding preparation. It's my parents and his parents who took care almost everything. We're so glad to have parents like them.

Our first day as married couple was so prefect, ok well nothing prefect, but it's beautifully imperfect.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: